Edu Passion

When i go to edu passion with zahra, and ajay.  We go to many stand for example ITB stand,  Unjani,  Itenas,  Telkom, etc. We go to so many stand just for a merchandise from every stand. Hahaha..  If I think again we are more like a merchandise  hunter then a students who has paperwork for report. When we are tired we go to food stand and bought some food,  I bought kebab and milk chocolate, and we are go to hunting a merchandise again not forget to record our chat with tand guard at every stand for our paper work. 

We break time just for sholat and ate a bento I got from my mom, and we are go to our base camp to finished our paper work, not forget we took a photos to documentation. When we're at base camp my friend said to turn on a music because so bored and so silence, in the afternoon my friend raisa came to base camp and we have a funny chat. 

That's my experience when at edu passion
  • See you

Komentar

Postingan Populer