My weakness , strength, and Hope

My name is asri, now i'm 17 years old. I have one sister and she's very cute with cubby chicks. I'm first child in my family,  and first grand daughter in my extend family . My hobby is drawing and chat with my friends from another country, and then my new hobby's read manhwa or manhua .

My mother said i'm very nice at drawing and my fantasy very incomprehensible but same time my fantasy make me full of idea . But my best friend said my weakness is always in despair and never forgive whom make me hurt and my crazy ambition .

And when my school had an event "edupashion" (I dunno what that event name hehehe ). This event about what university I want yeah ... So many stand university for example ITB , unpaid , Maranata , Tokyo university , Elzana , and so many . But this event didn't like my expectation, I hope in the future this event can be better and better. 

I tell my experience in this event with my "Brother " (mmm ..  Yeah like my brother but like boyfriend too), and he said if my IT is very good and all of my idea is very interesting if I combine that . From that day I want to be a Programmer . And when I graduate from my university I want to know how to feel happy .


Komentar

Postingan Populer