MY ACTIVITY IN SATURDAY
Bandung, 26 August 2017. My school Held a WT event on the bali field, but I didn’t able to attend the event. Because today I followed the tutoring in GO, the tutoring started from 8 am until 11 am. In tutoring, I studied 3 subjects that will be repeated later, such as mathematical subjects on exponents and logarithms, chemistry of atoms and subsequent variables, as well as physics courses. But unfortunately I forgoten to Catch the picture earlier, because they must quickly go to the mosque salman ITB to find information about tahfidz there.
When on the sidewalk near salman mosque, I was at that time accompanied by my mother saw an old grandmother who was sleeping on the sidewalk with goods selling. I was so concerned about the grandmother, but me and my mother went first looking for information about registration tahfidz, and alhamdulillah we found the registration information.
After finishing from the salman mosque, my mother and I went home on the same sidewalk as we left. Me and my mother approached a sleeping grandmother on the sidewalk near her wares, my mother waking the old gently. I was so sorry to see the grandmother sleeping only wrapped in a thin cloth. The grandmother woke up and we bought her merchandise with the intention of merely loving, but because my mother did not want the grandmother to go on the street. My mother bought the merchandise, but because my mother forgot to bring money so my mother asked me to give me enough money to buy the merchandise. Because pity I so Give my money in my wallet.
My mother and I went home on a motorbike. On the way, me and my mother through the way yanng will be made carnival of independence of RI which is located in front of street of sate building. Along the road RRI also lined up cars for carnival later, fortunately when the streets have not jammed. So we were not too hot.


thank you~~~~

Komentar

Postingan Populer